Monday, October 15, 2012

There is no doubt that he will be a star

He is a under the radar of the guy, but he will Milwaukee key of success this year. There is no doubt that he will be a star, in this league in the coming years. He fully comply with Denver's style and his energy will bring him extremely distant league. Ok, I know this might be a moving his 10 points lower than in the ESPN is he.
                 
But come, he is a 7 feet center caught 3 rebounds players what you like, but I think this guy is very undervalued. His specialty is the perimeter defense, but he still average 15 points a game. This will be 20 this season NBA worst team. He only will be better and better. He deserves most improved player he is a very good rebounder, has now developed a deadly outside shot.

This is a shame, no one doubts his offensive ability, but it's sad. You know in order to keep up with The Times I want to fast forward fast to the first 100 players. In my opinion. Again, thanks for ESPN for asked me to input I really appreciate it. I will put it down every 15 players until the top 10. Please continue to pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment