Friday, October 26, 2012

Michael Jordan connection to · wave quality prize

He won the bulls, and four and the Los Angeles lakers, phil will and work will in every day come together as a team, to create a attack into the smooth, intuitively and a defense, in almost every player advantage capitalization, draw the weaknesses opponent, far more than an NBA championship. When I was thinking of things in my own life, I think his remarks is ever right mark. So how to basketball, bulls, phil.
                 
Jackson and Michael Jordan connection to wave quality prize? When I met with bill in husband, rick Detlefsen and Stan Gunstream, members poudre valley health system (PVHS) leadership team last week, they unwittingly echo the phil Jackson words many times. The journey far more than award, they share. Phil. Jackson's reference Chinese proverb, "the journey is reward" in his whole career, I am in my stuck. In each of the six NBA champions.

No more than 12 hospitals have the accolade, the President of the United States, is considered to be the country's top honor innovation and performance is remarkable, they told me this journey is more valuable than the award? Only a bulls fans will understand. Or maybe phil Jackson fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment