Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I taste the save my gift often brings results

I have learned not to interrupt; To speed up the lesson through. And I taste the save my gift often brings results. Today is no exception. Mom, what is so divine Halloween? And "holy" what meaning be? Why don't they display the word here? "Be down towel medium-term fold I climb to slow the room. Obviously I missed something.
                 
You say, 'sacred about Halloween? It says in where? Can I see your dictionary? "His defense to rise, he tried to explain his ideas. How does he know you can put the two words together sometimes. They are there, together... like they use dictionary that Halloween... his nose deep in his children's dictionary. A his grandmother gave him. I can almost see him inner wheel rotation crazy, he stared at the long on the page before him. The sacred don't" holy "and" Halloween "looks like they go together? Holy holy... or Halloween"

No comments:

Post a Comment