Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Olympic Games is the baseball competition with each other


Haven't seen most of the Olympics this year. Not because of any special reason, most just because whenever I turn on my they are a movement that I'm not interested in, like really big players ascension of the weight of the great about three seconds before cast them in the ground.

In addition, the Olympic Games is the baseball competition with each other. In my world baseball is always a winner.

But it does make me think the international Olympic committee (ioc) 2005 vote to remove baseball and softball from the Olympic Games. What is this? There are some theory--from politics to the lack of interest. This is all the previous report. So, here I want to talk about baseball past to take part in the Olympic Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment